Photo Album
 
1 - 4 of 4 images
«
of 1
»
1 -4 of 4 images
«
of 1
»
 

 
image
Naval Historical Center (NAVHISTCEN)
2 of 4
from  1956-1970, Naval Historical Center (NAVHISTCEN)  album
View of the central part of the Yard, looking south, circa the early 1990s. M Street SE, the Yard's northern boundary, is in the forground, with the Latrobe Gate in the lower right. At the foot of the Admiral Leutze Park parade ground, in the middle of the view,is the Building 57-44-108 and 67-46 complex, which housed most of the Naval Historical Center. Building 70, which held the Navy Museum, is the long building at right. The small building to the left of Building 70 is Building # 1, which also held Naval Historical Center offices. The bow of the display ship Barry (DD-933) is visible in the upper right.
posted By Eller, Ernest, RADM
Jan 3, 2009
  Comments

Copyright Togetherweserved.com Inc 2003-2011